The best part of this was that it was zero cost!
I started with a piece of vinyl flooring, left over from my bathroom reno. It was then base coated with two coats of white paint.
I nailed it into the wall in my mad science lab, aka as my craft room, turned the projector on and traced the image.
Since it was a nice day, I set up in the garage. Using paint that I got from the recycle center, for free, I did my best to match the blue ocean breeze spray paint that I used on the rest of the room.
Then it was just a matter of painstakingly painting it in. It’s dry and has received it’s first coat of poly.
And in my daughters room.