5.02.2012

Package Pals–from C.R.A.F.T

I am participating in a craft exchange, hosted by Jami at C.R.A.F.T.  A girl after my own heart, she likes to create things for free :)

IMG_1277

My package pal is a young woman that lives on the beautiful island of Victoria in British Columbia. She is a math wiz and teaches school.

I put together this lined, burlap tote, with some burlap flowers, which she can use for her lunch or shoes or whatever.

DSCN3300

She told me that she loves giraffes, so I cut out a bunch for her to use and put together some gift tags for her as well. I also included some butterfly cut outs that I made from paint chips.

DSCN3303DSCN3302

I have a bunch of scrabble tiles and I thought it would be cute to put them on a bracelet with her name, if she is not a bracelet kind of gal, she can take them off and use them somewhere else.

DSCN3305

 

DSCN3301

This week I received my package pals package from Lisa!  Oh my goodness, this girl put me to shame!  She wrote me the sweetest letter, and I wrote her a tag that said “enjoy!”.  I’m glad to see that young people are more courteous than my ol’ butt. LOL

DSC08370

Lisa sent me such thoughtful things. Some fantastic and funky papers, some photo mount strips, a gold pen, two pop-up cards that she made herself and HAND WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS to make my own!  How incredibly thoughtful of her. There are also some paper flowers and a small canvas with acrylic paints; apparently I forgot to tell Lisa in my introduction, that I have zilch ability when it comes to painting or drawing Ha ha .

Thank you to Lisa and again to Jamie for allowing me to participate in this fun exchange.

8 comments:

  1. I love those cute giraffe tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gift cards and bracelet are adorable!!! And paint chips are always a fun crafting material! Thank you for participating in PP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fabulous! she will love them :) I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT's ME!!! I got this in the mail today and was super surprised when I saw you made me such an amazing (dare I say couture) one-of-a-kind tote! Definitely going to be carrying my lunch in style, no more backpack :P . The giraffes were the cutest things in the world and I have the perfect place for them in my classroom (that is once I do get a classroom)! This was super duper awesome and just screamed me. Yours is in the mail (no, seriously, it is) and you shall receive it soon! Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the tags! Such a cute little package you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is stunning! I can't believe you made it. I just love it! She got such a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the bag! What a great gift to receive!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.