11.21.2012

Christmas Craft #4 – laundry supply tub

I guess I crafted this but it’s not really a craft, it’s a Christmas gift for my youngest sister, who is a freak about doing laundry. She hates having any dirty laundry and when I call to ask her what she is doing, more often than not she will say “laundry” LOL

I found the original idea on Pinterest, but the source is no longer available.  Here is what I came up with.  I will fill it with all of her favourite laundry supplies and even if she never uses it, it was fun to put it together.

DSC09559

I found the tub at a garage sale this past summer for 50 cents.

DSCN4148

I really like the colour of this spray paint which is Krylon’s  smoke grey.

The laundry images are free clipart and were found online here

Laundry icons, download royalty-free vector clipart (EPS)

I don’t enjoy doing laundry. I wish my sister lived here so she could fulfill all of her laundry wishes, forever :)


Saturday SevenUndertheTableandDreaming

5 comments:

  1. Love that spray paint color! She's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel! I can't believe you found that laundry bucket for 0.50! Lucky you! And I really like what you did with it. I'm sure your sister will love it. What a thoughtful gift! And just in case anyone's wondering, here's the link to the original pin: http://www.graceandgloryhome.co.uk/product/147/utility-bucket-with-wash-symbols---slate
    Looks like it's a store in the UK. But I like your version better. Have a great day!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What a great gift idea :) something that reflects the person and is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! What a great gift idea :) something that reflects the person and is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the tub... wish I had a sister or sister-in-law who loved laundry and lived near by. Blech, that's what I think of laundry. Take Care,
    KC

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.