11.20.2012

A solution to getting my boxes up

Normally I wouldn’t make an entire post on putting boxes up on the wall, but I was perplexed as to how to get them there.  I got a few opinions on how best to do it, but the one that worked best for me was to use toggle bolts.  It worked!!!

It involved math or something like that; measuring at least to get them centered and level and where to drill the hole in the box and where to drill the hole in the wall and get it all to mesh together.  I am a total dork when it comes to measuring.

rustic herb crates at www.junkinjunky.blogspot.com

Now that it’s daylight, you can see a better likeness of the Minwax special walnut stain. I will definitely use it again.

rustic herb crates at www.junkinjunky.blogspot.com
Love them.

UndertheTableandDreaming

6 comments:

  1. They look awesome! I would have been intimidated by the toggle bolts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you made those. They're just beautiful. And the toggle bolts are a stroke of genius. Great job!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fantastic up on the wall!!! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look awesome! we have used toggle bolts before- aren't they fabulous! they are hard to get on though (maybe it's just me!), but they work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait--you MADE those boxes?! Awesome! I was wondering where you got them. I think I got here from the Clean and Scentsible linky.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.