10.14.2012

A pinteresting day

I’m bored today. I have a whole bunch of things that I should be doing, but I can’t seem to commit to any one thing.  There have been a few things that I found on Pinterest that I thought would be fun to do.

I used a cork fitted with large paperclips to display some photos in candleholders.  That was easy.DSC09375

I also found a pin that gave instructions on how to make bookmarks from scraps of fabric. I don’t have lots of cute fabric, so mine may read a little dull, but they turned out ok. My method differed in that I used plastic in the middle and sewed them together using the zipper foot.

DSC09386

Back to reality; must get the grocery shopping done.   Have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. I love finding easy things to make. The cork idea is awesome and your bookmarks are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really cute projects! Thanks for sharing.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinning gives me so many good ideas! These are both cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.