6.28.2012

My baby girl is growing up

Tonight my daughter celebrated her graduation from middle school.

She is such a joy; bright, articulate, funny and inspirational.  She hosts a Tumblr board full of inspiration for her friends, as she put it “she want’s everyone to be as happy as her”.

While all of the other girls put on beautiful dresses and wore high heels for the first time, my daughter begged for a new pair of Converse high tops.

DSC08724

She thinks for herself and is not easily influenced by what others are doing. She graduated with honours, both terms.

She is a joy and I am incredibly proud of her. My wish for her is to experience all that life has to offer, but keep your head Smile

DSC08723

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter! She's such a beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post! I hope I can encourage my girls to be free thinkers and to be themselves as you have taught your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your daughter and to you, proud mama! Sounds like she got your originality as well as brains and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a beautiful girl but also sounds intelligent in so many ways!! Wow! No wonder you are so proud, you should be! Love her style and individuality..it's sure to take her far in life (but never too far from Mom). Best wishes, Mel!! "You done good, Mom" . :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.