7.06.2011

I don’t bake

But I can make a sign :)  As a joke of course, because along with cooking, baking ranks right up there as something I loathe.  I still cook every day because I have to.
I saw this sign at Paint Me White and decided to make one for myself.

I modified it to work with the fonts I have and the wood that I have. I decided to add a little red to it also.
014
015
Now I realize that the word bread is crooked and it’s not supposed to be, oh well :)

Sharing at

Transformation ThursdayChic on a Shoestring Decorating Just a Girl

10 comments:

  1. I like that very much, thanks for sharing. The Cricut will be on my Christmas wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! This is such a lovely idea! I LOVE your sign, and think it turned out just gorgeous! {Love the way it looks against your gray wall, too!} And what? The word bread is crooked? I even went back twice and looked at it, and I still can't see it! So fret not, my friend! It looks amazing! :)

    And by the way, I loathe cooking too! But like you, I can't seem to get out of it! ;)

    I hope you have a great Thursday!

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sign! isn't it funny how things show up in a picture that we don't see in real life? Happens all the time to me.
    I like the colors/finish of your sign!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so have to make one of these signs for myself. I do, in fact, LOVE to bake. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't notice. It's a great sign whether you bake or not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Look at you using your Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baking and cooking rank up there with ironing in my book! Not. fun. I love your sign. That wood is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sign and scanned your entire (very creative) blog to find it.
    I noticed it in your header. You've done so much with your home. Great job!
    Cheers!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.