8.07.2010

Junkin’ finds Aug. 7

The neighbour a couple of doors down threw these away.
003
There is actually an entire table set with five chairs, but I only want the legs from the table.
004
Why would anyone throw this away?  I have big plans for it, big plans, I tell you :)
I picked up a few things at garage sales this morning:
3 books for my daughter and a Billie Holiday CD for $1.75
005
Two brand new in the boxes X cubes for $10.00
001
And two brand new flameless candle wall sconces for $10.00
002
I had the day off yesterday and worked from 8 am to 8pm on painting my 15 ft walls in the living room. I’ll show them off later.
I hope everyone finds some amazing deals today
Hooking up with Debbie’s garage salen’ party. Lot’s of great stuff this week over there.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you really did get some great bargains. Love them. Can't wait to see the new paint job. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great legggggssss!!~ I can't wait to see what you do with them...awesome books too for your daughter....considering what we spend on books you can never get enough for the kiddos. THanks for joining in. Have a great weekend...Enjoy!~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It amazes me what people will throw away. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great finds! Love that storage unit. Possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.