6.28.2010

A thank you and a quick tutorial

I would like to thank Sunny at Sunny’s Life in Rehab, for listing me as one of ten new bloggers (although I’m not that new at it :))

Now on the to tute:

Forgive the crappy photos.

The easiest way to hang pictures, ever! I’m sure others have see this before, but for those of you that haven’t…

I used a piece of trim, screwed in a drywall nail half way

001

Place your picture on the nail

003

Decide where on the wall you want it and press the nail into the wall, making a small hole for your more permanent method of hanging photos. Brialliant! Now I should have less holes in my walls, ‘cause I am so lazy when it comes to measuring things out.

004

I’m going to share this at the following places:

The DIY Show Off

The Girl Creative

14 comments:

  1. OMG That's brilliant! Why didn't I think of that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a fantastic idea!! Thanks for sharing. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to make my Sweet Scotty's life sooo much easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment was just in time...I am about to take down a mirror and rehang it.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See... it's those little tips that we think are too silly to share, but REALLY useful. Thanks for the idea!!! My walls will appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, and I've been DREADING putting all of my art and photos back up. This will make it a breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tip...very useful! Thanks for showing it to us on Modern Craftswoman Monday! Rory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! You have some great projects here- I'm looking forward to looking through them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mel!! Hahaha. I love you too ;)
    I am a follower of 'Life in Rehab' and when I saw your blog name I was like "Now there's a girl who knows where its at". :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mel!! Hahaha. I love you too ;)
    I am a follower of 'Life in Rehab' and when I saw your blog name I was like "Now there's a girl who knows where its at". :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, this is brilliant. I am horrid at hanging pictures and can't wait to try it out. I will be make mayself and my best friend one tomorrow.
    Great Idea!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that was easy! Thanks for sharing it and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.