5.15.2010

A wonderful way to start the day

My daughter’s BFF had a sleep over last night. When I went to bed (with instructions on how late they could stay up, ha ha), they were drawing on the chalkboard wall.
This is what greeted me this morning …
003
This may give you a glimpse into their state of mind. My daughters is the ghastly character on the left (a zombie), her BFF’s is on the right. Seriously, they are such opposites I wonder how they have remained best friends since grade 1. They crack me up.

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to wake up! They do seem to be quite opposties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great!! Love the opposites. Nice way to wake up!!

    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh haaa aaaa thats great Mel! So much better than a mess...lol! Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.