11.09.2009

Updated chairs

I’m done, I’m done. It was a lot of work but so worth the effort.
I bought these chairs at a garage sale about 11 years ago for $7.50 each. They are so comfortable and have been reupholstered a few times.  It was time for an update as I’ve been updating my entire house.
The fabric was a little pricey, but I had to have it.
Here they are before
junkin 005[4]
During the transformation
repurposed 001 repurposed 008
And wallah, after
repurposed 015
I have to do a window treatment but I haven’t come up with any inspiration yet.
Here is the back of the chairs
repurposed 011
Here is a close up of the fabric.
repurposed 018

The DIY Showoff is hosting a party. Have a look to see what others have done to their furniture.

And here they are today. I've changed the room a bit :)

This post updated to participate in the The Girl Creative's furniture fix up party.

6 comments:

  1. $7.50? That is a screamin' deal! :-) Great job on the reupholstery!

    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric! The chairs turned out beautiful! Great job!

    Thanks for adding your beautiful makeover to the Show & Tell! :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I LOVE that fabric, the chairs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy moley! those look terrific. what a great job you did!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.